Discussing the objectives, requirements, and budget of a project; Consulting with other professionals about design; Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client; Advising the client on the practicality of their project; Producing detailed workings, drawings, and specifications; Specifying the nature and quality of materials required; Preparing applications for planning and building control departments; Project managing and helping to coordinate the work of contractors; Controlling a project from start to finish; Resolving problems and issues that arise during construction; Ensuring that the environmental impact of the project is managed.
- Bachelor degree in Architect
- Minimum 2 years experience in architecture field
- Have strong visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Strong written, verbal, and quantitative communication skills
- Have a excellent logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem solving
- Fluency in English
If this sounds like you and most importantly you are excited by the opportunity, please email your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org